This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cotton Tree Drive (Chinese: 紅棉路) is a road running from Central to Mid-Levels, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong. The road is famous for the Cotton Tree Drive Marriage Registry, a hotspot for marriage registration inside Hong Kong Park. It used to be known as Kapok Drive.
The road is featured in Project Gotham Racing 2 along with Harcourt Road and many others from various locations.
- Far East Finance Centre
- Lippo Centre
- Flagstaff House (#10), within Hong Kong Park
- Central Fire Station (#15)
- Cotton Tree Drive Marriage Registry (#19), within Hong Kong Park
- Murray Building (#22)
- Hong Kong Squash Centre (#23)
- Hong Kong Park Sports Centre (#29)
- Peak Tram lower terminus: Garden Road Station, located on the bottom floor of St. John's Building
- St. Joseph's College
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cotton Tree Drive.|
|This Hong Kong road article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|