Corporate Watch (The Corporate Watch Co-Operative Ltd.) is a "not-for-profit co-operative providing critical information on the social and environmental impacts of corporations and capitalism." It was established in 1996 and incorporated in 1999 as a company, limited by guarantee, and registered in the United Kingdom, number 03865674.
Research by Corporate Watch is often reused by mainstream news outlets. Investigations into the tax avoidance arrangements and corporate structure of payday lender Wonga.com, for instance, published in early October 2013, was then picked up by Accountancy Age and This is Money, amongst others.
- A list of other Corporate Watch publications can be found here
- CorpWatch - research group in the United States
- About Corporate Watch Corporate Watch, 2021. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- Wonga’s Swiss Wangle: payday lender moving money to tax haven Corporate Watch, 10 October 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2013. Archived here.
- Fuller, Calum (14 October 2013). "Wonga in tax avoidance strategy, claims Corporate Watch". Accountancy Age. Archived from the original on 9 November 2013.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-12-09. Retrieved 2017-05-15.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)