|No. 41 – Calgary Stampeders|
|Born:||October 15, 1988|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||262 lb (119 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
Cordarro Law (born October 15, 1988) is a Canadian football defensive lineman for the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played college football for Southern Mississippi. He was signed by the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He has also been a member of the San Diego Chargers.
Law played four seasons with the Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. For his career, he recorded 191 tackles, including 54 tackles for loss, and 27.5 sacks. Law set a school record with 14 career forced fumbles. He was a first-team all-Conference USA selection in 2011 and a second-team selection in 2010.
Law signed with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League (CFL) on October 1, 2012; nearing the end of the 2012 CFL season. He played in 3 games that season and recorded 2 quarterback sacks. The following year proved to be a breakout season for Law, as he played in 16 of the 18 regular season games, tallying 41 tackles and 14 sacks.
San Diego Chargers
He signed with the San Diego Chargers on February 14, 2014. He was released on August 30, 2014 but signed to the Chargers' practice squad a day later. On September 23, 2014 Cordarro Law was promoted to the active roster due to injuries at the outside linebacker position. Law debuted against the Jacksonville Jaguars recording a sack, a pass defense, and 2 tackles. Cordarro Law ended his first NFL season with the Chargers with 9 tackles, 1 sack, and a pass defense. During his first preseason game in the 2015 season against the Dallas Cowboys, he had a sack and 2 tackle for losses. He played in 14 games in 2015 and recorded 12 tackles.
Calgary Stampeders (II)
Signed as a free agent with the Stampeders on September 28, 2016. During his first season back in the CFL Law played four games and had nine tackles including a tackle for a loss and three sacks and added one fumble recovery. He started in the Western Final and had two sacks and also started in the Grey Cup recorded one tackle and one knockdown. Following the season he was re-signed by be the Stampeders to a contract extension, preventing him from becoming a free agent in February 2017. Law sustained a lower-body injury in the Stamps second preseason game of 2017. On June 13 it was announced that an MRI had revealed Law sustained a broken ankle and ligament damage. He is expected to miss the entire 2017 season.
- "Cordarro Law College Stats". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-12-16.
- "Cordarro Law Stats". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-12-16.
- Cameron, ,Allen. "Stamps’ Baggs inches closer to debut". www.calgaryherald.com. Retrieved 2016-12-23.
- Stamps defensive lineman laying down the Law on CFL quarterbacks
- Sun, Baltimore. "Ravens try out DE Cordarro Law, LB Craig Wilkins, source says". baltimoresun.com. Retrieved 2016-12-23.
- Chargers sign OLB Cordarro Law
- ":CHARGERS NOTES: Wright to get MRI on knee today". Press Enterprise. Retrieved 2016-12-23.
- "2014 San Diego Chargers Statistics & Players". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-12-16.
- "2015 San Diego Chargers Statistics & Players". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-12-16.
- "Stampeders re-sign veteran DL Law - Article - TSN". TSN. 2016-12-22. Retrieved 2016-12-23.
- "MRI reveals Stamps' Law has broken ankle - Article - TSN". TSN. 2017-06-13. Retrieved 2017-06-15.