Kool-Aid is a brand of flavored drink mix owned by Kraft Foods
- Drinking the Kool-Aid, an American term for blind adherence to a bad idea
Kool-Aid or Cool Aid may also refer to:
- Coolaid, 2016 album by Snoop Dogg
- Kool-Aid (album), the 1990 studio album from British musical group Big Audio Dynamite
- "Cool Aid", song by Paul Humphrey and His Cool Aid Chemists
- "Cool Aid", song by Phil Woods from Pairing Off
- "Cool Aid", song by The Movement from Set It Off
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cool Aid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.