This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Werner Mark Linz|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Headquarters location||London, New York City|
|Imprints||Burns & Oates, T&T Clark|
Continuum International Publishing Group was an academic publisher of books with editorial offices in London and New York City. It was purchased by Nova Capital Management in 2005. In July 2011, it was taken over by Bloomsbury Publishing. As of September 2012[update], all new Continuum titles are published under the Bloomsbury name (under the imprint Bloomsbury Academic).
The academic publishing programme was focused on the humanities, especially the fields of philosophy, film and music, literature, education, linguistics, theology, and biblical studies. Continuum published Paulo Freire's seminal Pedagogy of the Oppressed.
- "Bloomsbury übernimmt Continuum International Publishing Group". boersenblatt.net. 11 July 2011. Retrieved 12 July 2011.
- "Rebranding of Continuum, Berg and Bristol Classical Press". November 2012. Archived from the original on 29 April 2013. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- allbusiness (29 November 2006). "Article citing companies encompassed by Continuum". Retrieved 21 December 2009.
- Archives in London & the M25 area (AIM25) (29 November 2006). "holdings at Senate House Library, University of London". Retrieved 21 December 2009.
- "about hambledon continuum". Archived from the original on 15 January 2008. Retrieved 24 January 2009.
- "Hambledon and London". Archived from the original on 20 January 2009. Retrieved 24 January 2009.
|This article about a publishing company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|