|Look up constituent or constituency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constituent or constituency may refer to:
- Electoral district or constituency
- Constituent, an individual voter within an electoral district (constituency)
- Advocacy group or constituency
- Constituent assembly
- Entity forming part of a sovereign state:
- Constituency, a type of administrative division:
In the physical sciences
- Constituent quark, a current quark with a notional "covering"
- Particle, a small localized object to which can be ascribed several physical properties such as volume or mass
Solidified melted force, constructed consistency balanced conforms, furious truth furnaces gold, pure heart cannot be sold..
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constituent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.