|Look up commonweal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commonweal or common weal may refer to:
- Common good, what is shared and beneficial for members of a given community
- Common Weal, a Scottish think tank and advocacy group
- Commonweal (magazine), an American lay-Catholic-oriented magazine (1924–present)
- Commonweal (newspaper), a British socialist newspaper (1885–1894)
- Commonwealth, a form of government without a monarch in which people have governmental influence
- League of the Public Weal, a French feudal alliance in the 15th century
- Mad War (or War of the Public Weal), a 15th-century conflict between feudal lords and the French monarchy
- Commonweal Lodge
- Commonweal Party, an Indian political party that existed in Tamil Nadu between 1951 and 1954
- Commonweal School, in Swindon, Wiltshire, England.
- Commonweal Theatre Company, a professional, live theatre company in Lanesboro, Minnesota, United States
- Common Good (disambiguation)
- Commonwealth (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commonweal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.