|Come on Danger|
|Directed by||Edward Killy|
|Produced by||Bert Gilroy|
|Written by||Bennett Cohen|
|Screenplay by||Norton S. Parker|
|Music by||Paul Sawtell|
|Cinematography||Harry J. Wild|
|Edited by||Frederic Knudtson|
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2019)
- Tim Holt as Jack Mason
- Frances E. Neal as Ann Jordan (as Frances Neal)
- Ray Whitley as Smokey
- Lee 'Lasses' White as Whopper
- Karl Hackett as Ott Ramsey
- Malcolm 'Bud' McTaggart as Russ
- Glenn Strange as Henchman Sloan
- Evelyn Dockson as Aunt Fanny (as Evlynn Dockson)
- Davison Clark as Ranger Captain Blake
- John Elliott as Saunders
- Slim Whitaker as Sheriff (as 'Slim' Whitaker)
- Kate Harrington as Maggie
- Henry Roquemore as Jed
- "Come on Danger: Detail View". American Film Institute. Retrieved April 15, 2014.
- Come on Danger at the TCM Movie Database.
- "LADY RUSTLER VERSUS RANGER TIM HOLT". The Advocate. Burnie, Tas.: National Library of Australia. 29 October 1943. p. 6. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Richard Jewell & Vernon Harbin, The RKO Story. New Rochelle, New York: Arlington House, 1982. p172
- Sam Wood to Direct 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' -- Four Films to Arrive in City This Week By DOUGLAS W. CHURCHILL Special to THE NEW YORK TIMES.. New York Times (1923-Current file) [New York, N.Y] 09 June 1941: 24.
- Come on Danger on IMDb
- Come on Danger at AllMovie
- Come on Danger at the TCM Movie Database
- Come on Danger at the American Film Institute Catalog
|This 1940s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|