Colorist may refer to:
- Comic Colorist is a comics artist responsible for adding color to black-and-white line art.
- Hair Colorist, a hairstylist that specializes in coloring hair
- Colourist painting, a style of art characterized by the use of intense color
- Color Field painting, a style of abstract art characterized by large fields of flat, solid color
- Scottish Colourists, a group of painters from Scotland in the early 1900s
- Colorist (music), a group of sixteenth-century German organ composers
- Colorist, one who performs color grading on images
- Colorist, one who discriminates based on skin color
- The Colourist, a rock music ensemble from Orange County, California
- The Colourist (album), the debut album from the band of the same name
- Discrimination based on skin color
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colorist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.