|Founded||12 October 1924|
The Colombian Football Federation (in Spanish: Federación Colombiana de Fútbol) is the governing body of football in Colombia. It was founded in 1924 and has been affiliated to FIFA since 1936. It is a member of CONMEBOL and is in charge of the Colombia national football team.
- 1936: Carlos Lafourie Roncallo
- 1948: Bernardo Jaramillo García
- 1951: Eduardo Carbonell Insignares
- 1957: Efraín Borrero
- 1957: Rafael Fernández
- 1958: Efraín Borrero
- 1961: Pedro Nery López
- 1962: Luis Benedetti Gómez
- 1964: Eduardo Carbonell Insignares
- 1964: Alfonso Senior Quevedo
- 1971: Eduardo Carbonell Insignares
- 1975: Alfonso Senior Quevedo
- 1982: León Londoño Tamayo
- 1992: Juan José Bellini
- 1995: Hernán Mejía Campuzano (interim)
- 1996: Álvaro Fina Domínguez
- 2002: Óscar Astudillo Palomino
- 2006: Luis H. Bedoya Giraldo
- 2015: Ramón Jesurún Franco
- Dunmore, Tom (16 September 2011). "Historical Dictionary of Soccer". Scarecrow Press. Retrieved 4 March 2017 – via Google Books.
- Cárdenas, Alexander (4 March 2017). "The Global Journey of Football: From the Origins of the Beautiful Game to Its Recent Use as a Social Catalyst". Anchor Academic Publishing (aap_verlag). Retrieved 4 March 2017 – via Google Books.
|This article about an association football-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|