|Look up collegium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A collegium (plural collegia) may refer to:
- collegium (ancient Rome), a term applied to any association with a legal personality in ancient Rome
- College of Pontiffs, the highest-ranking collection of priests of the state religion
- a Latinized form of the Ancient Greek term hetaireia
- Collegium Musicum, any of the university-oriented music societies of Reformation-era Germany and Switzerland
- Collegium (ministry), an executive body of the central government in Russia
- Collegium (school), a French form of schooling that is both a secondary school and a college
- An outdated spelling of kollegium in Scandinavia
- An alternative term for some meanings of "College" (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collegium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.