|Look up codex or codices in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A codex is a book bound in the modern manner, by joining pages, as opposed to a rolled scroll.
Codex may also refer to:
- Codex Corporation, a high-tech company in Newton, MA
- Codex Digital, a high-resolution media recording system
- WordPress Codex, the online manual for WordPress and a living repository for WordPress information and documentation
In entertainment and media
- Codex (Warhammer 40,000), a rules supplement to the tabletop wargame
- Codex (novel), by Lev Grossman (2005)
- The Codex (novel), by Douglas Preston (2004)
- "Codex", song by Pere Ubu from Dub Housing
- "Codex", song by Radiohead from The King of Limbs
- Codex (TV series), a UK quiz show
- Codex, a fictional character from the web series The Guild
- Codex : card-time strategy, a card game by David Sirlin (2016)
- Codex Iuris Canonici, the Code of Canon Law
- Codex (horse) (1977–1984), American racehorse, Preakness Stakes winner
- CODEX, a proposed instrument for the European Extremely Large Telescope
- Codex Alimentarius, a collection of internationally recognized standards relating to food
- CodeX, the Stanford Center for Legal Informatics, an interdisciplinary research center at Stanford University
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Codex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.