|Code of the Fearless|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Raymond K. Johnson|
|Produced by||C.C. Burr|
|Screenplay by||Fred Myton|
Harry Harvey Sr.
|Edited by||Charles Henkel Jr.|
C.C. Burr Productions Inc.
|Distributed by||Spectrum Pictures|
Code of the Fearless is a 1939 American Western film directed by Raymond K. Johnson and written by Fred Myton. The film stars Fred Scott, Claire Rochelle, John Merton, Walter McGrail, George Sherwood and Harry Harvey Sr. The film was released on January 5, 1939, by Spectrum Pictures.
Fred Jamison gets kicked out of the Rangers and starts his outlaw life, however this is just a plot between Fred and the Captain of the Rangers, so Fred can dismantle Red Kane and Jim Davis' gang from within.
- Fred Scott as Fred Jamison
- Claire Rochelle as Jean Morrison
- John Merton as Red Kane
- Walter McGrail as Captain Rawlins
- George Sherwood as Jim Davis
- Harry Harvey Sr. as Old Timer
- William Woods as Li Hung Lo
- Donald Gallaher as Pete Howard
- "Code of the Fearless (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Code of the Fearless (1938) - Raymond K. Johnson". AllMovie. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- "Code of the Fearless". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2020-02-16.