|Look up Cockpit or cockpit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cockpit is the flight deck of a fixed-wing aircraft.
Cockpit may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
Theatres and musical venues
- The Cockpit (Leeds), a musical venue in Leeds, England
- Cockpit Theatre, Drury Lane 1616 to 1665
- Cockpit Theatre, Marylebone, a theatre in London
Other arts and entertainment
- Cockpit (2012 film), a 2012 Swedish film
- Cockpit (2017 film), a 2017 Indian film
- Cockpit (novel), a 1975 novel by Jerzy Kosiński
- The Cockpit (OVA), a 1993 anime based on three manga by artist Leiji Matsumoto
- Cockpit (web series), comedy web-series
- Cockpit (sailing), an area below deck near the stern of a naval sailing ship
- Cockpit-in-Court, or the Royal Cockpit, part of the historic Palace of Whitehall and originally used for cockfighting
- Cockpit Country, Jamaica
- Cockpit USA, an apparel designer and manufacturer
- The Cockpit, London, a public house in the City of London, England
- Operation Cockpit, an Allied bombing raid on Japanese port and oil facilities in World War II
- The arena where Cockfights take place
- The driver's seat of most open wheel racecars, especially in Formula One and Indy car racing
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cockpit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.