Coat of many colors may refer to:
- Coat of many colors, a biblical garment that Joseph owned
- Coat of Many Colors, an album by Dolly Parton released in 1971
- "Coat of Many Colors" (song), a song by Dolly Parton from the album of the same name
- Dolly Parton's Coat of Many Colors, a 2015 television film aired on NBC
- "Coat of Many Colors", an episode of The Naked Archaeologist aired on 12 November 2008
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coat of many colors.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.