|Coach Wooden "Keys to Life" Award|
|Given for||qualities exemplified by Coach Wooden; outstanding character, integrity, and leadership on the court, in the work place, in the home, and in the community|
|Presented by||Athletes in Action|
|Most recent||John Beilein, Michigan|
The Coach Wooden "Keys to Life" Award is presented annually to a member of the college or professional basketball community who lives out qualities exemplified by Coach Wooden; outstanding character, integrity, and leadership on the court, in the work place, in the home, and in the community. The award was established in 1998 and was named for legendary head coach John Wooden, who coached at UCLA. Wooden spent 27 years coaching career at UCLA, compiling 620 wins in 767 games. He was inducted into the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame in 2006.
|Season||Recipient||Schools / notes|
|1998–99||A. C. Green||NBA All-Star|
|1999–00||Jerry Colangelo||USA Basketball Chairman|
|2000–01||Junior Bridgeman||12 Year NBA Veteran, Louisville Final Four 1975|
|2001–02||Mark Price||NBA All-Star|
|2002–03||Clark Kellogg||CBS Basketball Analyst|
|2003–04||David Robinson||NBA All-Star, MVP|
|2004–05||Bobby Jones||1983 NBA Champion with the 76ers, 5xAll Star, HOFer|
|2006–07||Jim Haney||Executive Director NABC|
|2007–08||Hubert Davis||ESPN College Basketball, 13 year NBA Veteran, North Carolina Final Four 1991|
|2008–09||David Thompson||Basketball Hall of Fame, NC State NCAA Champions 1974|
|2009–10||Don Meyer||Former Coach of Northern State, 2009 ESPY Award Winner|
|2010–11||Charlie Ward||1993 Heisman Trophy Winner, led the New York Knicks to the NBA Finals 1999|
|2011–12||Homer Drew||Former coach at Valparaiso|
|2012–13||Dick Bennett||Former coach at Wisconsin and Washington State|
|2013–14||Del Harris||Former NBA Coach, Milwaukee Bucks, Los Angeles Lakers, and Houston Rockets|
|2014–15||Danny Miles||Former Coach at Oregon Tech|
|2015–16||Cazzie Russell||Former NBA all-star|
|2016–17||Gary Cunningham||Former assistant to John Wooden and Head Coach of UCLA,|
Former NBA player and coach of the Phoenix Suns
- "Coach John Wooden". CoachWooden.com. John Wooden. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- "Past Coach Wooden "Keys to Life" Award Winners". LegendsbBreakfast.net. Athletes in Action Legends Breakfast. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- "2015 Coach John Wooden "Keys to Life" Award to Honor NAIA Great". NAIA.org. NAIA. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- "BARNES TO RECEIVE ATHLETES IN ACTION'S 2018 COACH WOODEN "KEYS TO LIFE" AWARD". UTSports.com. University of Tennessee Athletics. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- "Michigan basketball coach John Beilein honored with award at Final Four". MLive.com. MLive Media Group. Retrieved 10 April 2019.