|Look up cloister in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cloister is a covered walkway with an open colonnade on one side that faces a quadrangle or garth.
Cloister or cloisters may also refer to:
- A monastery or monastic life, especially cloistered or enclosed religious orders
- The Cloisters (disambiguation)
- Cloister Inn, one of the undergraduate eating clubs at Princeton University
- Cloister (cocktail), a gin-based cocktail
- Cloister (typeface), a serif typeface
- Cloyster, a Pokémon
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cloister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.