|Look up Clink or clink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clink may refer to:
- The Clink, a historic prison in Southwark, England
- The Clink (restaurant), British restaurants employing prisoners for rehabilitation
- Prison, in general
- CLINK, an algorithm for hierarchical clustering
- Channel Link (C-Link), a high-speed data transmission interface
- A nickname for CenturyLink Field, in Seattle, Washington
- Clink is the English name for the Turkish dessert Kazandibi
- The sound "clink", a form of onomatopoeia
- C-Link, the closing track of Sir Paul McCartney's 2018 album Egypt Station
- Clink (TV series), a television prison drama series on 5Star
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.