|Look up clearing house in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clearing house or Clearinghouse may refer to:
Banking and finance
- Clearing house (finance)
- Automated clearing house
- ACH Network, an electronic network for financial transactions in the U.S.
- Bankers' clearing house
- Cheque clearing
- Clearing House (EU), an EU intelligence body
- Clearing House Association, a New York trade group and banking association
- Clearing House Automated Transfer System (HK), a real-time gross settlement system in Hong Kong
- The Clearing House Payments Company, an American check clearing and wholesale funds transfer company
- Clearstream, a post-trade services provider
- Euroclear, a Belgian financial services company
- New York Clearing House, first and largest U.S. bank clearing house
- Pan-European automated clearing house
- Clearing House, California
- WAC Clearinghouse, publishes open-access journals, books, and other resources
- Access to Information Central Clearing House (UK)
- Central Register and Clearing House, an administrative organization in teacher education in England and Wales
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clearing house.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.