Adelaide, South Australia
Churchill Avenue, looking south towards Cross Road
|Population||2,540 (2016 census)|
|Location||4 km (2 mi) from Adelaide|
|LGA(s)||City of Unley|
Clarence Park (formerly Goodwood South) is an inner southern suburb of Adelaide, South Australia in the City of Unley. Its borders are Mills Street (north), Goodwood Road (east), Cross Road (south) and the Seaford railway line (north-west).
The Clarence Park Community Centre is located just over the train line on East Avenue, in the suburb of Black Forest. The centre caters for many clubs, provides courses, and is adjacent to the Clarence Park Biodiversity Garden. Clarence Park Community Kindergarten is located on Parker Terrace in Clarence Park, offering kindergarten and playgroup to the local community.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Clarence Park (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 30 July 2019.
- "Manning Index of South Australian History".
- 2003 Adelaide Street Directory, 41st Edition. UBD (A Division of Universal Press Pty Ltd). 2003. ISBN 0-7319-1441-4.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- Clarence Park Community Centre Archived 21 April 2010 at the Wayback Machine, City of Unley.
- Clarence Park Biodiversity Garden Archived 16 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine, City of Unley
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|