|Claremont High School Academy Trust|
|Department for Education URN||136656 Tables|
|Head teacher||Ms. Nicola Hyde-Boughey|
|Age||11 to 18|
|Houses||Gold Emerald Sapphire Scarlet|
Claremont High School is a co-educational, secondary school and sixth form located in Kenton, in the London Borough of Brent, United Kingdom. The headteacher is Ms Nicola Hyde-Boughey. The school has been an academy since 1 April 2011.
For the school year 2009/10 there were 1,504 pupils on the roll.
The school was founded in 1930 by the Middlesex County Council, and was one of a number of new schools built by the council between the wars in the rapidly developing outer suburbs of London. Claremont is now a multi-specialist school. In 2001 it was designated a specialist school in performing arts. In 2006 it was designated as having a second specialism in maths and computing. In 2012, the school gained academy status, joining many other local schools. In 2017 Claremont became part of a multi-academy trust called Chrysalis Multi-Academy Trust, or CMAT.
- "Head of School Welcome". Claremont High School Academy. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- "Claremont High School". London Borough of Brent. Retrieved 16 June 2017.
- "Claremont High School". Ofsted. Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Harrow, including Pinner: Education". A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 4: Harmondsworth, Hayes, Norwood with Southall, Hillingdon with Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Perivale, Ruislip, Edgware, Harrow with Pinner. British History Online. 1971. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Performing Arts". Claremont High School. Archived from the original on 22 May 2010. Retrieved 30 May 2010.
- Royston, Jack (31 March 2010). "Stuart Pearce's former school Claremont High wins Middlesex Cup". Harrow Times. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
|This London school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|