|Born||June 18, 1976|
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Christina Pazsitzky (born June 18, 1976), known by her stage name Christina P, is a Canadian-American stand-up comedian, podcaster, writer, host and TV personality. Pazsitzky co-hosts the Your Mom's House podcast along with her husband, fellow comedian Tom Segura, and also hosts the Where My Moms At? podcast. She lives with her family in Los Angeles, California.
Pazsitzky was born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada to Hungarian parents who had escaped from Hungary in 1969. Her family relocated to the United States in her early childhood, settling in Southern California, where she was raised. Before turning to comedy, Pazsitzky studied philosophy at the University of San Francisco (graduating in 1999) and Oxford University, then briefly attended a law school for two weeks.
Pazsitzky's TV debut was in 1998 as a cast member of MTV's Road Rules: Down Under.
Pazsitzky was a member of the Deathsquad Network of stand-up comedians.
Where My Moms At? podcastEdit
|Where My Moms At?|
|Hosted by||Christina Pazsitzky|
|No. of episodes||(as of March 9, 2021)|
|Original release||June 6, 2019– present|
Where My Moms At? is a podcast hosted by comedian Christina Pazsitzky. The podcast is a comedy show that's based around real issues in the world of motherhood. Episodes often feature guests from the world of entertainment and pop culture, such as Hila Klein, Alyssa Milano, Alison Rosen, and LeeAnn Kreischer.
|1998||Road Rules: Down Under||Herself|
|2003||Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes||Herself|
|2008||April & Christina||Herself|
Stand-up comedy specialsEdit
|2011||It's Hard Being A Person||One hour stand-up album|
|2015||Man of the Year||One hour stand-up album|
|2017||Mother Inferior ||Netflix stand-up comedy special|
|2018||The Degenerates ||Netflix stand-up comedy special|
- About Christina P. — ChristinaPOnline.com - official site
- Segura & Pazsitzky 2018, p. 1:09:30 harvnb error: no target: CITEREFSeguraPazsitzky2018 (help)
- Wilson, P. F. (March 17, 2009). "Comedy: The Naughty and Sorta Nice Tour". City Beat. Archived from the original on July 12, 2020.
- Loria, Keith (December 8, 2016). "The Road to comedy". The Fairfax County Times. Archived from the original on July 12, 2020.
- "Christina Pazsitzky". Laugh Factory.
- Chin, Steven (March 20, 2014). "Scoring Laughs as a Stand-Up Comic". University of San Francisco. Retrieved September 7, 2020.
- "Comedians Paul Strictland and Justin Martindale to perform for Savannah Comedy Revue". Savannah Now. September 25, 2013. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- "Scottsdale Comedy Spot presents CHRISTINA PAZSITZKY". Scottsdale Nights. Archived from the original on September 27, 2013. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- "Finalists for The Stitcher Awards Announced!". Stitcher. Retrieved September 14, 2013.
- "CBS Buys Family Comedy 'The Little Things' From Tom Segura, Christina Pazsitzky". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 7, 2018.
- McClain, James. "Tom Segura, Christina Pazsitzky Buy $6.7 Million L.A. Mansion". Variety. Retrieved March 28, 2020.
- Painter, Alysia Gray (January 21, 2009). "Like the Little Devil/Angel on Your Shoulder, But Sexier". NBC. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- "Albums - Christina P". ChristinaPOnline.com.
- "Mother Inferior". Netflix.
- "The Degenerates". Netflix.