|Look up Christian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Christian usually refers to:
Christian or Christians may also refer to:
- Christian Cage (born 1973), Canadian professional wrestler
- Christian, Margrave of Brandenburg-Bayreuth (1581–1655)
- Christian of Clogher (d. 1138), Irish saint and Bishop
- Christian of Oliva, a 13th-century Cistercian monk
- Christian Perrin, 19th-century French actor and singer
- Christian XXX, American pornographic actor
- Gaetano Cristiano Rossi (born 1949), Italian singer
- Prince Christian, any of several princes
- "Christian" (song), 1982 single from the China Crisis album Difficult Shapes & Passive Rhythms, Some People Think It's Fun to Entertain
- The Christians (band), soul band from Liverpool, England
- Christian the Christian, album by Lackthereof
- Christian (1939 film), Czechoslovakia
- Christian (1989 film), Denmark
- The Christians (Norway), political party
- Christian, West Virginia
- Christian the lion
- Cyclone Christian of 2013
- Christian Party of Austria, formerly "The Christians"
- Christian, the protagonist in John Bunyan's novel The Pilgrim's Progress
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.