|Look up Chonburi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chonburi is the capital of Chonburi Province, Thailand.
Chonburi may also refer to:
- Chonburi Province, a province of Thailand
- Mueang Chonburi District, the capital district of the province
- Chonburi F.C., a Thai professional football club based in the city of Chonburi
- Chonburi Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Chonburi Province, Thailand
- CentralPlaza Chonburi, a shopping and entertainment complex
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chonburi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.