Choir is an ensemble of singers (or actors).
|Look up choir, choirmaster, Choral, chorister, or quire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Choir or quire may also refer to:
Choir or quire
- Choir (architecture), the area between the nave and sanctuary in a church or cathedral
- One of the divisions of a pipe organ
- A West gallery music group, consisting not only of singers, but also their accompanying village band (more often spelled quire)
- A level in the supposed hierarchy of angels
- Choir, Mongolia, a city in Mongolia
- Choir!, a 2008 four panel manga series by Tenpō Gensui
- "Choir" (song), a song by Guy Sebastian
- Paper quire, a quantity of usually 24 or 25 (1/20 of ream) sheets of paper, though originally a pamphlet of four pages folded to make eight leaves (16 pages)
- Quentin Quire, a fictional comic book character
- Quire Sri Lanka, a full-service marketing agency
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.