|People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Fu Yuning|
|Owner||China Merchants Group|
|Parent||China Merchants Group|
|Website||China Merchants Energy Shipping Company Limited|
China Merchants Energy Shipping Company Limited (SSE: 601872), parented by China Merchants Group, is engaged in shipping industry, including tanker transportation, bulk cargo vessel transportation. Other businesses include training for sailors and sales of electronic ship machinery. It is headquartered in Shanghai, China. They are the parent company for China VLOC Company Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary that manages four VLOCs they had previously acquire from Vale.
In September 2010, China Merchants announced that it planned to double the capacity of its dry bulk fleet by early 2012.
- China Merchants Energy Shipping Co., Ltd
- China Merchants Energy Shipping Co.Ltd - Company Profile Snapshot
- Liang, Lee Hong. "China Merchants Energy Shipping forms subsidiary to own valemaxes", Seatrade Maritime, 2 September 2015. Accessed 28 October 2015.
- "Merchants Energy sets IPO price at top end". Archived from the original on 2011-07-16. Retrieved 2008-05-23.
- "Lloyd's List - Dry Cargo - China Merchants aims to double dry bulk carrying capacity". Retrieved 2010-09-11.