Cheshire is a county in England.
Cheshire may also refer to:
Places in the United States
- Cheshire, Connecticut
- Cheshire, Massachusetts
- Cheshire, Ohio, a village in Gallia County
- Cheshire, Delaware County, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Cheshire, Oregon
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Cheshire Township, Michigan
- Cheshire Township, Gallia County, Ohio
- Cheshire cheese, a traditional cheese produced in Cheshire, England
- The Cheshire (passenger train), a named passenger train operated by the Boston & Maine railroad between Boston and White River Junction
- Cheshire (comics), a villain in DC Comics
- Leonard Cheshire (also known as Cheshire V.C., or Group Captain Cheshire), was an English war hero and founder of the Cheshire Homes charity
- Edward Cheshire, Smethwick brewer, J.P., local benefactor, and Mayor of Smethwick from 1902 - 1903.
- Cheshire (software), a software package for manipulating chemical compounds and reactions developed by Elsevier MDL
- Cheshire Bridge (Connecticut River), a bridge on the Connecticut River between Charlestown, New Hampshire and Springfield, Vermont
- Cheshire eyepiece, a tool to align optical elements of a telescope
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheshire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.