|Directed by||Kyle Dean Jackson|
|Produced by||Brian Hartman|
|Written by||Corey Large|
|Music by||Scott Glasgow|
|Edited by||Kyle Dean Jackson|
|Distributed by||Wingman Productions|
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Chasing Ghosts is a 2005 mystery film starring Michael Madsen.
NYPD Detective Kevin Harrison (Michael Madsen), a cop who used to be on the take from mobster Marcos Alfiri (Gary Busey), has since turned good. Harrison is close to retirement when the son (James Duval) of a big-time gangster is killed; and no evidence is left behind. Together with his partner Cole (Corey Large), Harrison goes into the deep of the New York mob world, focused on finding his killer.
- Michael Madsen as Kevin Harrison
- Corey Large as Cole Davies
- Shannyn Sossamon as Taylor Spencer
- Meat Loaf as Richard Valbruno (as Michael Meat Loaf Aday)
- Gary Busey as Marcos Alfiri
- Lochlyn Munro as John Turbino
- Michael Rooker as Mark Spencer
- Danny Trejo as Carlos Santiago
- James Duval as Dmitri Parramatti
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Detective Cole Davies
- Mark Rolston as Frank Anderson
Filming took place in Los Angeles, California and New York City, New York a budget of roughly $2,000,000. The film grossed only a bit more than half of its budget. It was released direct-to-DVD on March 14, 2006, and holds a 35% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
|This article about a mystery film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|