|LGA(s)||City of Greater Geelong|
|State electorate(s)||South Barwon|
Charlemont is a suburb of Geelong, Victoria, Australia. At the 2016 Census, Charlemont had a population of 364. It was gazetted in February 2012 as part of the Armstrong Creek Growth Area, from largely undeveloped land which had formerly been part of Grovedale and Marshall. 
The Charlemont Rise residential development in the suburb contains several streets named after characters and locations from the Game of Thrones television series and George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire novels on which the series is based.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Charlemont (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 September 2017.
- "General Gazette Number G8" (PDF). Victoria Government Gazette. Government of Victoria. 23 February 2012. p. 36. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- Woods, Eleanor (9 August 2011). "Charlemont 3217". Surf Coast Times. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- "Charlemont" (PDF). Department of Energy and Primary Industries. Retrieved 5 July 2014.[dead link]
- "Australian city names streets after Game of Thrones characters". The Guardian. 24 August 2017.
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|