|Elevation||12,727 ft (3,879 m) |
|Prominence||2,461 ft (750 m) |
|Isolation||8.89 mi (14.31 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Gunnison County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Elk Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Chair Mountain, Colorado
Chair Mountain is a prominent mountain summit in the Elk Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 12,727-foot (3,879 m) peak is located in the Raggeds Wilderness of Gunnison National Forest, 5.0 miles (8.1 km) west by south (bearing 259°) of the Town of Marble in Gunnison County, Colorado, United States.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "CHAIR D". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
- The elevation of Chair Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.835 m (+6.02 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Chair Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
- "Chair Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.