|Look up ceiling or cathedral ceiling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ceiling is the upper surface of a room.
Ceiling may also refer to:
- Ceiling function in mathematics
- Glass ceiling, a barrier to advancement of a qualified person
- Ceiling (aeronautics), the maximum density altitude an aircraft can reach under a set of conditions
- Price ceiling, an imposed limit on the price of a product
- Ceiling (cloud), the height above ground at which (accumulated) cloud layers cover more than 50% of the sky
- Ceilings (album), an album by Dentist
- "The Ceiling" (short story), a 2001 short story by American writer Kevin Brockmeier
- The Ceiling (album), a 2019 album by Jaws
- Katto, also known as The Ceiling, a short film that competed in the Short Film Palme d'Or group at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceiling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.