|Cedar Creek High School|
793 Union Chapel Road
|School type||Public high school|
|School district||Bastrop Independent School District|
Royal Blue, Black, & White 
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AAAAA|
|Website||Cedar Creek High School|
Cedar Creek High School is a public high school located in Cedar Creek, Texas (USA) and classified as a 5A school by the UIL. It is part of the Bastrop Independent School District located in central Bastrop County and is the district's second high school. Cedar Creek opened with just freshmen and sophomores in the fall of 2010. Cedar Creek High School celebrated its second graduating class in 2014 with over 200 graduates. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
- 1500 student capacity (with plan for future expansion to 2300 students)
- Competition gym, practice gym, field house and locker rooms
- Cafetorium with stage
- Fine arts facilities including band hall, drama, choir, dance, visual arts
- "Main Street" common areas including offices, library/media center, student services, and Career and Technology classes
- Four academic learning communities with satellite offices, common areas and teacher workrooms
- Football field, softball field, baseball field, soccer field, eight tennis courts
The Cedar Creek Eagles compete in these sports - 
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
Clubs and Organizations
The Cedar Creek Eagles compete and participate in the following clubs:
The Anime Club, Art Club, Ballet Folklorico, Cedar Creek FFA (CCHS FFA), Chess Club, Debate Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Gay Straight Alliance (GSA), Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA), Interact club, Multicultural Club, National Honor Society (NHS), President's Board (P2), Rhapsody in Blue Show Choir, Robotics Club, Student Council, Superintendent Student Advisory Committee (SSAC), and the Thespian Society. New clubs are frequently added as niches are found.
Former Clubs and Organizations
The following clubs were officially recognized and operational at one time, but have since disbanded or are no longer operational:
The Cedar Creek Eagle Editorial (C2E2) Newspaper, Eagle Royal, The Shack (fine dining society) and Swim Team (rest in peace).
- UIL 2018-2020 Reclassification and Realignment
- "Cedar Creek High School Football". CBS Interactive. Retrieved 19 July 2012.
- "2015 Accountability Rating System" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-10.
- "District Boundary/Attendance Maps" (Archive). Bastrop Independent School District. Retrieved on January 23, 2017. The zone map shows Wyldwood as being in the district area. See also: "Bastrop ISD Attendance Boundaries."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-02-12. Retrieved 2014-01-05.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP (INDEX): Wyldwood CDP, TX." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on January 23, 2017. Page 1, Page 2.
- Cedar Creek Website Archived 2015-09-29 at the Wayback Machine
- The Athletics Department
- CCHS Activities Archived 2012-01-26 at the Wayback Machine