|Look up Catholic, catholic, Catholics, Catholicism, or catholicism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catholic may refer to:
- The Catholic Church, one of the largest Christian Churches
- Independent Catholicism, Churches that historically and culturally stem from Catholicism but broke away from the Catholic Church
- The Old Catholic Church, part of Independent Catholicism
- Other churches expressing apostolic origins and traditions of catholicity, such as:
- Catholic (term), an overview of the use of the term in the Four Marks of the Church (one, holy, catholic, and apostolic) of the Nicene Creed
- Catholicity, the core set of beliefs common to several Catholic denominations
- Catholic (album), an album by Gavin Friday
- Catholics (novel), a 1972 novel by Brian Moore
- Catholics (film), a 1973 film directed by Jack Gold, based on the novel
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catholic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.