|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wiki bots.|
This category contains pages related to Wikipedia bots – automated or semi-automated programs which run on separate user accounts and do tedious and/or repetitive tasks. See Wikipedia:Bot policy for the policy on using bots. Running an automated bot requires approval, which may be requested at Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval.
Pages that were historically important are categorized in Category:Wikipedia bots (historical) instead.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Wikipedia adminbots (7 P)
- ► Wikipedia bot operators (241 P)
- ► Wikipedia bot requests for approval (6 C)
- ► Wikipedia bot-related templates (3 C, 64 P)
- ► Wikipedia bots by framework (3 C)
- ► Wikipedia bots by purpose (7 C)
- ► Wikipedia bots by status (7 C)
- ► Wikipedia bots which are exclusion compliant (197 P)
- ► Wikipedia bots with source code published (10 C, 58 P)
- ► Pages monitored by Wikipedia bots (14 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Wikipedia bots"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/Guide
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/nominations
- Wikipedia:Bot Approvals Group/Successful membership candidacies
- Wikipedia:Bot created articles
- Wikipedia:Bot requests
- Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval
- Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/Adminbots