Carmichaels Covered Bridge
|Carries||Old Town Road|
|Locale||Greene, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Official name||Greene County Bridge #11|
|Maintained by||Greene County|
|Total length||64 ft (20 m)|
|Width||15 ft (4.6 m)|
|MPS||Covered Bridges in Washington and Greene Counties TR|
|NRHP reference #||79003815|
|Added to NRHP||June 22, 1979|
The Carmichaels Covered Bridge is a historic wooden covered bridge located at Carmichaels in Greene County, Pennsylvania. It is a 64-foot-long (20 m), Queenpost truss bridge with a raised seam tin covered gable roof, constructed in 1889. It crosses Muddy Creek. As of October 1978, it was one of nine historic covered bridges in Greene County.
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Greene County, Pennsylvania
- Federal Highway Administration (2010). "Nationalbridges.com". National Bridge Inventory. Alexander Svirsky. Retrieved June 21, 2011. Note: this is a formatted scrape of the 2010 official website, which can be found here for Pennsylvania: "PA10.txt". Federal Highway Administration. 2010. Retrieved June 21, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "NPS Focus". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. Retrieved June 21, 2011.
- "National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania" (Searchable database). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes Susan M. Zacher and Charlotte K. Lane (n.d.). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Carmichaels Covered Bridge" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-02-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Carmichaels Covered Bridge.|