Reinoso in 2015
|Full name||Carlos Enzo Reinoso Valdenegro|
|Date of birth||7 March 1945|
|Place of birth||Santiago, Chile|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 October 2007|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 7 October 2007
He began his career in the 1960s playing for Audax Italiano in his native Chile. In 1970 Reinoso was scouted by Mexican club América, with whom he played for nine years. He is considered one of the greatest foreign players in Mexican football history, and among the greatest players in Club América history.
His debut with América came in 1970 in a league match against Atlante. Reinoso played in over 200 matches with the Mexican club, winning the league in the 1970–71 and 1975–76 seasons, as well as the Copa México in 1973–74, a Campeón de Campeones cup in 1975–76, a CONCACAF Cup in 1977, and a Copa Interamericana in 1978. To date, he is the foreigner with the most games played for Club América, playing in 364 games across all competitions, and with 95 goals he is the club's seventh-highest scorer of all-time.
In 1979, Reinoso played a season with Deportivo Neza, before retiring and embarking on a coaching career.
In 1981, Reinoso was named head coach of Club América, with whom he won two league titles, most notably winning the 1983–84 final against rivals Guadalajara. He would go on to manage a number of different clubs in Mexico including former club Neza, Tigres UANL, Tampico Madero, Atlas, Veracruz, León, Atlante, Quéretaro, Tecos UAG, and San Luis, with varying degrees of success.
- Primera División (2): 1970–71, 1975–76
- Copa México (1): 1973–74
- Campeón de Campeones (1): 1976
- CONCACAF Champions' Cup (1): 1977
- Copa Interamericana (1): 1977
- Primera División (2): 1983–84, 1984–85
- "Carlos Enzo Reinoso Valdenegro". Televisa Deportes.
- "Los mejores extranjeros en la historia del fútbol mexicano". Terra Networks. Retrieved 18 July 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "El Salón de la Fama". Club América – Sitio Oficial.
- "Carlos Reinoso: "Soy el mejor extranjero en la historia del futbol mexicano". Ferplei. Retrieved 15 September 2010.
- "Carlos Reinoso". Realidad Américanista. Archived from the original on 2011-07-20.