|Look up caramel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caramel is a sweet food.
Caramel may also refer to:
- Caramel color, a food coloring
- Caramel (film), a 2007 film directed by Nadine Labaki
- "Caramel", a 2016 song by Corinne Bailey Rae from the album The Heart Speaks in Whispers
- "Caramel", a 1996 song by Suzanne Vega from the album Nine Objects of Desire
- "Caramel" (Blur song), a 1999 song by Blur
- "Caramel" (City High song), a 2001 song by City High featuring Eve
- "Caramel", a 2012 song by Booba
- Caramel (album), a 2013 album by New Zealand psychedelic pop musician Connan Mockasin
- Caramel Pictures, a film company producing commercials
- Ferenc Molnár, popularly known as Caramel, Hungarian singer.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caramel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.