|Car Lot Rescue|
|Created by||Vem Miller|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Ben Silverman|
|Running time||40–43 minutes|
|Production company(s)||5x5 Media|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||February 10 –|
March 31, 2013
The series' title was changed many times through production. It was first named Car Boss, which was later changed to Car Lot Cowboy and was officially announced with its final name on December 11, 2012.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Fight Club"||February 10, 2013|
|Tom assists a dealership that's located in a rough neighborhood.|
|2||"Worst Little Car Lot in Florida"||February 17, 2013|
|Tom helps Micco Motors rise from their F rating on the Better Business Bureau and starts by giving the owner's two sons a pep talk. (Note: by the time this episode has aired, Micco Motors has since closed down.)|
|3||"Outta Sight, Outta Business"||February 24, 2013|
|Tom heads to New Jersey to help a dealership get more customers but the staff are unwilling to assist.|
|4||"Car Lot Cavemen"||March 3, 2013|
|Tom attempts to help a dealership that's staffed with models who don't have any knowledge about cars.|
|5||"The Battle of Route 23"||March 10, 2013|
|Tom takes a car for a test drive but things turn bad when the car starts to fall apart and the sales manager refuses to cooperate.|
|6||"After the Storm"||March 17, 2013|
|Tom works with sales managers that take customers from their co-workers.|
|7||"No More Mr. Nice Guy"||March 24, 2013|
|Tom goes to a small town dealership in order to help an owner who gives her own money for customers to purchase cars and is unsure what to do when she never gets paid back.|
|8||"Dark Ages Dealership"||March 31, 2013|
|A dealership is struggling without any new technology and Stuker comes to their aide.|
- "Spike TV's New Original Series "Car Lot Rescue" Premieres Sunday, February 10 at 10PM". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 29, 2013.
- "Spike TV Picks Up New Original Series "InkMasters" and "Car Boss"". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 29, 2013.
- "Electus Secures Global Distribution Rights for Spike TV's Reality Television Series Flip Men, American Digger and Car Lot Cowboy". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 29, 2013.
- "SPIKE TV GETS IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT TO TAKE ON FLOUNDERING CAR DEALERSHIPS IN NEW ORIGINAL SERIES "CAR LOT RESCUE," PREMIERING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10 AT 10PM ET/PT". Viacom Entertainment Group. Retrieved January 29, 2013.
- Tampa Bay Times: "Hudson dealership: Help from 'Car Lot Rescue' was far from reality", February 25, 2013.