|Prince of Qin (秦王)|
|Tenure||23 September 235 – September or October 244|
|Died||September or October 244 (aged 13)[a]|
|House||House of Cao|
|Father||Cao Rui (adoptive)|
Cao Xun (231 – September or October 244)[a] was an imperial prince of the state of Cao Wei in the Three Kingdoms period of China. He was an adopted son of Cao Rui, the second emperor of Wei. While the identities of his parents are unknown, Cao Xun was allegedly a son of Cao Kai (曹楷), the son of Cao Zhang (Cao Rui's uncle). On 23 September 235, Cao Rui enfeoffed Cao Xun as the Prince of Qin (秦王). Cao Xun died sometime between 19 September and 18 October 244.[a]
- Cao Fang's biography in the Sanguozhi recorded that Cao Xun died in the 8th month of the 5th year of the Zhengshi era of Cao Fang's reign. This month corresponds to 19 September to 18 October 244 in the Gregorian calendar. The Wei Shi Chunqiu also recorded that Cao Xun was nine years old (by East Asian age reckoning) when Cao Rui died in 239. He was a year older than Cao Fang at the time. Therefore, Cao Xun was born in 231.
- ([正始五年]秋八月，秦王詢薨。) Sanguozhi vol. 4.
- (魏氏春秋曰：時太子芳年八歲，秦王九歲，在于御側。) Wei Shi Chunqiu annotation in Sanguozhi vol. 3.
- (魏氏春秋曰：或云���城王楷子。) Wei Shi Chunqiu annotation in Sanguozhi vol. 4.
- (明帝無子，養王及秦王詢；宮省事祕，莫有知其所由來者。) Sanguozhi vol. 4.
- ([青龍三年]八月庚午，立皇子芳為齊王，詢為秦王。) Sanguozhi vol. 3.