Cao Wei (Chinese: 曹玮) is a Chinese professor of archaeology. He is currently serving as the chief curator of the Terracotta Army museum in Xi'an, China. In 2010, he and his archaeological team received the Prince of Asturias Awards in social sciences.
- Cao, Wei (2002). The Inscribed Oracle Bones at Zhouyuan (First ed.). Beijing: China Publishing Group. ISBN 978-7506256650. (in Chinese)
- "2010 Official Audience". Prince of Asturias Awards. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "President U Thein Sein visits ancient Terracotta Museum in Xian". Myanmar President Office. Archived from the original on 29 March 2014. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "South Korean President Park Geun-hye Visited in Shaanxi". gov.cn. Archived from the original on 28 March 2014. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- Thompson, Krissah (28 March 2014). "Michelle Obama visits China's Terra-Cotta Army, jump-ropes with young women". The Washington Post. Retrieved 28 March 2014. Italic or bold markup not allowed in: