|Look up canticle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A canticle is a hymn, psalm or other song of praise taken from biblical or holy texts other than the Psalms.
Canticle or canticles may also refer to:
- Canticle, a book in The Cleric Quintet by R. A. Salvatore
- Canticle, a 2009 book by Ken Scholes in the Psalms of Isaak series
- "Scarborough Fair/Canticle", a 1968 setting by Simon & Garfunkel
- Canticles, another name for the Song of Songs (Song of Solomon)
- Canticles (Britten), a series of five musical works by Benjamin Britten
- All pages beginning with Canticle
- All pages with a title containing canticle
- A Canticle for Leibowitz, 1960 novel by Walter M. Miller, Jr.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canticle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.