|Edited by||Nicholas Pimlott|
|Journal - College of General Practice of Canada, Bulletin - College of General Practice of Canada|
|Can. Fam. Physician|
Canadian Family Physician (French: Médecin de famille canadien) is a monthly peer-reviewed open-access medical journal published by the College of Family Physicians of Canada. It provides continuing medical education for family physicians and other primary care clinicians. The journal publishes original articles presenting a family medicine perspective to clinical medicine through approaches to common clinical conditions and evidence-based clinical reviews intended to assist family physicians in patient care. Most articles are published in both English and French. The journal was established in 1967 and the editor-in-chief is Nicholas Pimlott (University of Toronto).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the following databases:
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "Canadian Family Physician". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "Source details: Canadian Family Physician". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "Canadian Family Physician". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.