The Canadian Executive Service Organization (CESO) is a registered national and international development charity that has operated since 1967. The organization uses Canadian volunteers to work with private and public sectors to accomplish goals within these service areas: strategic planning, business development, accounting and finance, organizational development, community development, governance and production and operations.
CESO's primary funding currently derives from the financial contributions of the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC), funders from corporations, foundations and individual donors.
Wendy Harris is the current CEO of CESO while Peter Chiddy is the current Chair of the Board of Directors.
- "About Us". CESO. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "What We Do". CESO. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Government Funding Partners". CESO. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Statement of Partnership" (PDF). Partnership. Assembly of First Nations. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
- "Our Leadership". CESO. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "A fine expression of Canadian nationhood (December 1996)". Maurice F. Strong. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|