|"Can't Live with You, Can't Live Without You"|
|Single by Billy Newton-Davis and Celine Dion|
|from the album Spellbound|
|Released||3 July 1989|
|Billy Newton-Davis singles chronology|
|Celine Dion singles chronology|
"Can't Live with You, Can't Live Without You" is a duet between Billy Newton-Davis and Celine Dion, released as a single in July 1989 in Canada. The song was featured on Newton-Davis' album Spellbound. "Can't Live with You, Can't Live Without You" was later included on Dion's Japanese maxi-single "Unison" (1991). It was written by Dan Hill who also wrote for Dion "Seduces Me" on her 1996 album Falling into You.
The song was Dion's second commercial English single after her 1985 "Listen to the Magic Man". It reached number forty-one on the Canadian Singles Chart and number twelve on the Adult Contemporary Chart. In Quebec, it peaked at number nineteen.
Dion performed this song during her Unison Tour.
Track listings and formats
- Canadian 7" single
- "Can't Live with You, Can't Live Without You" – 4:16
- "Stop Me (Before I Dream Again)" – 3:40
|Canada Top Singles (RPM)||41|
|Canada Adult Contemporary (RPM)||12|
|Canada||3 July 1989||Contemporary hit radio||Columbia|||
- Glatzer, Jenna (2005). Céline Dion: For Keeps. Andrews McMeel Publishing. ISBN 0-7407-5559-5.
- "Celine Dion: Timeline". Rock On The Net. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "Compilation des succès par ordre alphabétique d'interprètes" (PDF) (in French). BAnQ. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- Can't Live with You, Can't Live Without You (Canadian 7" single liner notes). Billy Newton-Davis. Columbia. 1989. C4-3088.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Top RPM Singles: Issue 6425." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- "Top RPM Adult Contemporary: Issue 6436." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- "Palmarès de la chanson anglophone et allophone au Québec" (in French). BAnQ. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- "Billy Newton-Davis and Celine Dion – Can't Live with You, Can't Live Without You". Discogs. Retrieved 23 February 2017.