|Born||20 June 1981|
Belfast, Northern Ireland
|Playing darts since||2001|
|Darts||23 gram Eric Bristow|
|Organisation (see split in darts)|
|BDO majors – best performances|
|World Masters||Last 72: 2009|
|PDC premier events – best performances|
|UK Open||Preliminary round: 2013|
|Other tournament wins|
In 2010, Jackson won an Irish Players Championship by beating Shane O'Connor 6–2 in the final. A year later he almost won the Players Championship Grand Final but lost 6–3 to Damien O'Driscoll in the final.
In January 2013, Jackson entered Qualifying School in an attempt to secure a full-time place on the PDC tour. On the third day he won six matches concluding with a 6–5 victory over Ryan de Vreede to earn a two-year tour card. He qualified for the UK Open for the first time but was beaten 5–2 by Connie Finnan in the preliminary round. He also qualified for his first European Tour event, the Austrian Darts Open and lost 6–4 to Wayne Jones in the opening round. His deepest run in a PDC to date came at the Dutch Darts Masters where Jackson saw off three time world champion John Part 6–3 and came back from 5–0 down against Mark Cox to level their last 32 game, but then lost the deciding leg.
Jackson had a very disappointing 2014 season as he played in 27 events but only reached the last 64 on four occasions and suffered a loss once there in all of them. He won the 2014 Weigh Inn Irish Open with a 5–4 victory in the final over Davy Guy and a year later was beaten 5–0 by Joshua Richardson in the Weigh Inn Bar Shootout Classic final. Jackson has not played in an event since failing to come through Q School in January 2016.
- "2010 Ireland Players Championship Results". Darts Database. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "2011 Ireland Players Championship Grand Final Results". Darts Database. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "PDC Qualifying School Day Three". PDC. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "Speedy Services UK Open - Thursday". PDC. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "Austrian Darts Open - Friday". Professional Darts Corporation. Archived from the original on 2013-06-07. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "Dutch Masters Day Two Round-Up". Professional Darts Corporation. Archived from the original on 2013-10-29. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "Campbell Jackson 2014". Darts Database. Archived from the original on 5 December 2014. Retrieved 29 November 2014.
- "2014 Weigh Inn Bar Shootout Classic Results". Darts Database. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- "2015 Weigh Inn Bar Shootout Classic Results". Darts Database. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- Player profile on Campbell Jackson from Dartsdatabase
|This Northern Ireland biographical article related to darts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|