Ah Kin is a graduate of the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts. Her work includes theatre, film and TV as a performer. In 1992 she received a cultural scholarship from the government of France to study at L’ecole Internationale du Theatre Jacques Lecoq in Paris. She has also completed Master of Arts (Research) with the Department of Performance Studies at the University of Sydney.
Ah Kin has appeared in productions for companies including Bell Shakespeare, Belvoir, Sydney Theatre Company, Melbourne Theatre Company, WA Theatre Company (Black Swan), Ensemble Theatre and Griffin. She also has worked as a director, dramaturge and teacher.
- Halifax f.p. (TV Series) (1996)
- Blue Heelers (TV Series) (1997)
- Murder Call (TV Series) (1999)
- Going Home (TV Series) (2000)
- All Saints (TV Series) (2002-2007)
- Stories from the Golf (TV Series) (2004)
- Stupid Stupid Man (TV Series) (2006-2008)
- Ali & the Ball (Short) (2008)
- Tough Nuts: Australia's Hardest Criminals (TV Series) (2011)
- Rake (TV Series) (2012)
- Holding the Man (2015)
- Here Come the Habibs! (TV Series) (2016-2017)