Map of central California with SR 201 highlighted in red
|Defined by Streets and Highways Code § 501|
|Maintained by Caltrans|
|Length||25.30 mi (40.72 km)|
|West end||SR 99 in Kingsburg|
|SR 63 near Calgro|
|East end||SR 245 at Elderwood|
State Route 201 (SR 201) is a state highway in the U.S. state of California that serves Fresno and Tulare counties in the Central Valley. It connects State Route 99 in Kingsburg with State Route 245 at Elderwood. State Route 201 forms a short concurrency with State Route 63 near Calgro.
The route begins at State Route 99 in Kingsburg, Fresno County with an interchange. It then exits the county and enters Tulare County, where it meets County Route J31 and County Route J19. It then meets State Route 63 for a short concurrency. Upon leaving, it intersects County Route J15 and County Route J23 before meeting its east end at State Route 245 in Elderwood.
Except where prefixed with a letter, postmiles were measured on the road as it was in 1964, based on the alignment that existed at the time, and do not necessarily reflect current mileage. R reflects a realignment in the route since then, M indicates a second realignment, L refers an overlap due to a correction or change, and T indicates postmiles classified as temporary (for a full list of prefixes, see the list of postmile definitions). Segments that remain unconstructed or have been relinquished to local control may be omitted. The numbers reset at county lines; the start and end postmiles in each county are given in the county column.
|Kingsburg||0.00||Sierra Street||Continuation beyond SR 99|
|0.00||SR 99 – Fresno, Los Angeles||Interchange; west end of SR 201|
|||||Road 56 (CR J31) – Reedley|
|||7.95||Road 80 (CR J19) – Dinuba|
|SR 63 north (Road 128) / Avenue 400 – Cutler, Orosi||West end of SR 63 overlap|
|SR 63 south (Road 128) / Avenue 384 (CR J38) – Visalia||East end of SR 63 overlap|
|||||Road 132 (CR J15) – Visalia|
|Seville||||Road 156 (CR J23) – Ivanhoe|
|Elderwood||23.95||SR 245 (Millwood Drive) – Pinehurst, Woodlake||East end of SR 201|
|23.95||Avenue 376||Continuation beyond SR 245|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Indicates that the postmile represents the distance along SR 63 rather than SR 201.
- California Department of Transportation (July 2007). "Log of Bridges on State Highways". Sacramento: California Department of Transportation.
- Federal Highway Administration (March 25, 2015). National Highway System: California (South) (PDF) (Map). Scale not given. Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Natzke, Stefan; Neathery, Mike & Adderly, Kevin (June 20, 2012). "What is the National Highway System?". National Highway System. Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- California Department of Transportation. "State Truck Route List". Sacramento: California Department of Transportation. Archived from the original (XLS file) on June 30, 2015. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- California Department of Transportation, All Traffic Volumes on CSHS, 2007
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to California State Route 201.|