|CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive|
|Industry||Locomotive and rolling stock manufacturing|
|Predecessor||Zhuzhou Electric Lomocomotive Works|
|Subsidiaries||in Zhejiang, Luoyang, Wuhan, Nanning, Urumqi|
|CRRC Zhuzhou Locomotive Co., Ltd.|
|Hanyu Pinyin||Zhōngchē Zhūzhōu Diànlì Jīchē Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī|
|Literal meaning||CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd.|
|CRRC Zhuzhou Locomotive|
|Hanyu Pinyin||Zhōngchē Zhūjī|
CRRC Zhuzhou Locomotive Co., Ltd.
On 31 August 2005, CSR Group Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. was spin-off from the locomotive works; the original legal entity of the locomotive works became an intermediate holding company for CSR Group only. After the formation of listed company CSR Corporation Limited, the limited company "CSR Group Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive" became part of the listed portion of the group, and the intermediate holding company remained unlisted. The limited company also renamed to CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd.,
In 2015 the company was renamed into CRRC Zhuzhou Locomotive Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 中车株洲电力机车有限公司; literally: 'CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd.').
Siemens Traction Equipment Ltd. (STEZ), is a joint venture between Siemens (50%), Zhuzhou CRRC Times Electric (30%) and CRRC Zhuzhou Locomotive (20%). It produces AC drive electric locomotives and AC locomotive traction components.
It also has different joint ventures established with Siemens' Siemens Transportation Systems to build metro cars for the Guangzhou Metro Line 3, and to deliver 180 new HXd1 BoBo+BoBo EuroSprinter-based freight locomotives.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Shaoshan series electric locomotives
- VVVF control electric locomotives
- Export products
Inter City commuter
- DJJ1 "Blue Arrow" (archived)
- DJJ2 "China Star" (archived)
- CJ6 (MRL East Coast Rail Link)
- Changsha–Zhuzhou–Xiangtan intercity railway
- KTM Class 92 (Malaysia)
- KTM Class 93 (Malaysia)
- MŽ 411 for Macedonian Railways
- TFR Class 20E AC/ DC electric locomotives (South Africa)
- Leo Express
- East Coast Rail Line (Malaysia)
- Shanghai Metro (Line 1 (1st Generation), Line 2, Line 4, Line 11, Line 16, Line 18)
- Guangzhou Metro (Line 2, Line 3, Line 7, Line 8, Line 9, Line 14, Line 21)
- Shenzhen Metro (Line 1, Line 5, Line 11)
- Wuhan Metro Type B cars(Line 1, Line 2, Line 4); Type A cars (Line 6, Line 7, Line 8 and Line 11) at Jiangxia District near Wuhan. Yangluo line will use the same Type A cars.
- Ningbo Rail Transit lines 1, 2 & 3
- Kunming Rail Transit lines 1, 2, 3 and 6
- Zhengzhou Metro lines 1, 2 and 5
- Rapid Metro Gurgaon
- Changsha Metro lines 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Wuxi Metro line 1
- Lahore Metro Orange Line
- Nanning Rail Transit lines 1 & 2
- Ürümqi Metro line 1
- Istanbul Metro
- Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1
- Ankara Metro, Turkey
- Izmir Metro, Turkey
- Rapid KL Ampang Line & Sri Petaling Line (Also known as AMY), Malaysia
- Guangzhou tram, China
- Huai'an tram, China
- Shenzhen tram, China
- Auto City tram T1 LRV in Wuhan - 21 cars with Siemens
- CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Works (Gofront) , www.chinadaily.com.cn
- CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Company Limited - Introduction Archived March 3, 2009, at the Wayback Machine www.gofront.com
- CSR Prospectus , 8 August 2008 Archived 7 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine , CHINA SOUTH LOCOMOTIVE & ROLLING STOCK CORPORATION LIMITED (A joint stock limited company incorporated in the People’s Republic of China with limited liability) , 8 August 2008 , p.91 , www.csrgc.com.cn
- "Company Brochure: Siemens Traction Equipment Ltd., Zhuzhou" (PDF). siemens.com. Siemens. 7 September 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 September 2013. Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- "CSR to open Malaysian rolling stock plant - Railway Gazette". Railway Gazette International. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- "'Amy' to hit the tracks in October". The Star. Kuala Lumpur. 30 January 2015. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Corporation Limited.|
- Official website (in English and Chinese)