CLIC can refer to:
- Chloride intracellular channel (a type of chloride channel, e.g. CLIC1)
- Clathrin-independent carrier (a subtype of endocytic membrane)
- Clic (album) an album by Italian experimental musician Franco Battiatio
- S4C#Clic, a video on demand service from Welsh broadcaster S4C
- CLIC Sargent, a cancer charity in the United Kingdom
- Cluster LInux pour le Calcul, is a special version of Mandrakelinux for computer clusters
- Community Leadership Independence Coalition, a party formed by Peter Lewis in the 2002 South Australian legislative election
- Compact Linear Collider, a proposed particle accelerator at CERN
- Company Level Intelligence Cell, a group of infantry Marines who form a small intelligence unit
- Cooperating Libraries in Consortium, a non-profit consortium of the libraries of eight private colleges and universities in Minneapolis–Saint Paul
- Programs organized by the Cumbria County Council:
- Cumbria Learning and Improvement Collaborative, an information resource for health and social workers
- Cumbria Libraries Interactive Catalogue, a county-wide public library catalogue system
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CLIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.