|Look up CBE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CBE may refer to:
- CBE, IATA code for Greater Cumberland Regional Airport.
- CBE, ICAO code for Aerocaribe, airline based in Cancun, Mexico.
- CBE, Railway code for Coimbatore Junction
- Cross Bronx Expressway, a major freeway in the New York City borough of the Bronx.
- CBE, the former callsign of the CBC Radio One AM station in Windsor, Ontario.
- CBE-FM, callsign of the CBC Radio Two FM station in Windsor, Ontario.
- The Central Bank of Egypt, the central (or reserve) bank in Egypt.
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, an Ethiopian bank founded in 1963.
- CBE, Competency-based education, another term for Competency-based learning
- Calgary Board of Education, public school board for the city of Calgary, Alberta.
- Carbon Balance Error, the error in accounting for Carbon in a mass balance
- Cat-back exhaust, a type of automotive exhaust.
- Cell Broadband Engine, a multi-core general purpose CPU developed jointly by Sony, Toshiba and IBM.
- Center for the Built Environment, a research institution at UC, Berkeley.
- Chemical beam epitaxy, a thin film growth method using beams of molecules.
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, a branch of engineering dealing with the physical and life sciences.
- College of Built Environments, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
- CBE, International Meteor Organization designation for meteor shower Coma Berenicids
- Common Base Event, a computing term referring to IBM's implementation of the Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) Event Format standard.
- Council of Biology Editors, a former name of the Council of Science Editors, who publish the CBE style guide.
- Current Best Estimate, a common expression of related to the highest fidelity value known at the time.
- Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, a grade within the British order of chivalry.
- Conqueror of the British Empire, a self-awarded title of the Ugandan dictator, Idi Amin.
- Brazilian Fencing Confederation, or Confederação Brasileira de Esgrima
- College Basketball Experience Classic (CBE Classic), pre-season college basketball tournament.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth, a 2014 video game
- Christians for Biblical Equality, a Christian organization primarily focused on advocating gender equality.
- Congregation Beth Elohim, a Reform synagogue in Brooklyn, New York founded in 1861
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CBE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.